1. I haven’t done one of these in a long time. I haven’t had the time, and I really don’t have it now. But whatever…why would I start following rules now?
2. The Pig has turned into a whining little beast! Like seriously I have to hide from her because when she sees me she just cries about everything and about nothing. She is driving me insane!! How do I make it stop??
4. Seriously the PIG is starting to gross me out.
5. I am in love with this session! It is so real, so raw, so moving! Tara has this ability to capture people…really capture them and I wish so much I could be more like her. I strive to be that kind of photographer, the kind that really sees people, sees an invisible bond and is able to capture it. LOVE.
6. I have been nominated for KPRC’s Houston’s Best Children’s Photographer and would love you to death if you would vote for me and ask your friends to do the same!! Pretty please…
7. My fall calendar is filling up quickly!! If you want to book a session do it soon!
8. I’m going to be running a contest over on my Facebook page soon…become a fan so you can enter!!
9. Thank you all for your comments on this birth slideshow. I am so thrilled to have been able to capture those images and being a birth photographer is truly what I want to be when I grow up. If you or anyone you know is interested in having your birth photographed please email me!